Clothing / Questions
Level 4-6: Pink tights, black leotard,
pink ballet slippers.
White t-shirt, black tights, white
socks, white ballet slippers.
A F E W Q U E S T I O N S
– Any child, level 2 and up, must AUDITION for placement
– Please inform CBA and the child’s teacher of any MEDICAL concern that could affect the child during class.
– A child MUST BE A REGISTERED student with CBA at the time of the production in order to perform.
– PROGRESS into the next level is at the determination of the school director upon the completion of each level.
– If a student is LATE FOR CLASS, teacher permission is required to enter.
– MISSED CLASSES can be made up at any CBA location.
– If a child takes one class during a session, the ENTIRE TUITION IS DUE even if the child stops dancing.
– Parents may leave during class time, but PLEASE BE ON TIME to pick up your child after class.