Level 7 …… $760.00 / Session
Level 8 …… $835.00 / Session
3 sessions / year, ( 11 Weeks / session )
Fall Session Sept. 10, 2018 – Nov. 24, 2018
Winter Session Nov. 26, 2018 – Mar. 2, 2019
Spring Session Mar. 4, 2019 – May 18, 2019
$50.00 Registration Fee ( once yearly )
$75.00 Organization Fee ( once yearly )
Accordingly, amount due at annual/first registration will be based on:
Level 7 …… $760.00+$50.00+$75.00 = $885.00
Level 8 …… $835.00+$50.00+$75.00 = $960.00
Subsequent tuition payments per session within the registration year will be:
Level 7 …… $760.00
Level 8 …… $835.00
If a parent volunteers 4 or more hours, $25.00 is credited back toward tuition
4% – Discount for families with 2 children
6% – Discount for families with 3 children
No performance or costume fees.
Tuition due the first day of each session.
HOLIDAYS / VACATIONS
- Winter Break
- Martin Luther King Day
- President’s Day
- Spring Break: April 15-21, 2019
A FEW QUESTIONS ANSWERED
- Any child, level 2 and up, must audition for placement
- A child must be a registered student with CBA at the time of the production in order to perform.
- REPERTORY refers to the rehearsal time required to prepare a ballet for performance.
- Progress into the next level is at the determination of the school director upon the completion of each level
- If a student is late for class, teacher permission is required to enter.
- Missed classes can be made up at any CBA location
- If a child takes one class during a session, the entire tuition is due even if the child stops dancing.
- Parents may leave during class time, but please be on time to pick up your child after class.
- Please inform CBA and the child’s teacher of any medical concern that could affect the child during class.