Agreement to expectations and terms
1. Registration, Tuition & Support Fee are due in full at registration. A student is not considered registered until a payment for the full initial costs are received at CBA. Payments should be made immediately within the first week of online registration. Monthly payments are available for level 2 and up. Tuition is based on a yearly program from September thru May. The tuition is broken down in cost per session.
2. CBA depends on volunteers. To that end there is a CBA organizational support fee of $50.00/year for Pre-ballet through Level 3, or $75.00/year for Level 4 through Level 8. If a parent volunteers 4 or more hours of help for a production, $25.00 will be credited back toward tuition. Fee will be paid at annual registration.
3. A $50.00 non-refundable annual registration fee is required to hold a place in class. Fee will be paid at annual registration.
4. Level 4 & Up: By signing this registration form you commit to a yearly contract with CBA.
5. Monthly & full session installments are due the first Saturday of each month and must be paid before a student attends class.
6. If a child registers for classes and then takes only one or a few classes during either Fall, Winter or Spring session, the full tuition for the session will be charged. There will be no refunds.
7. Refunds only for classes canceled by CBA.
8. Currently, online payments are subject to a 3.5% convenience fee, and credit card payments at the studio are subject to a 5% convenience fee.
1. Please inform staff of any medical conditions which might affect class participation.
2. The parent or guardian agree that in case of medical emergency, after every reasonable effort has been made to contact them, to have the physician secured by the adult in charge of activities to hospitalize, secure treatment for and to order injection, anesthesia or surgery for the child. In the event any such treatment is not covered by insurance applicable to the activities, the parent / guardian will pay the expenses incurred in such emergency
1. Classical Ballet Academy, employees or guests shall not be held responsible for injury or illness to a student while student is attending classes or performing with CBA or Ballet Minnesota.
2. A student must be registered as a CBA student at the time of a dance production in order to perform in that production.
3. Any photos taken by CBA or Ballet Minnesota of a CBA student, while enrolled in CBA (during class, rehearsal or performance), may be used by CBA or Ballet Minnesota for advertising, promotion, publication purposes.
4. A student's advancement, performance and roles are solely at the discretion of the directors.
5. If a student is late for class, teacher permission is required for child to enter class.
6. By signing below you give your consent to allow Classical Ballet Academy of Ballet Minnesota to use class, rehearsal or
performance photos, which may include your child, to be used by CBA or BMN for marketing purposes.
Parent / Guardian: I acknowledge that I have read the above rules and by signing here I agree to the conditions of these CBA rules & regulations as stated above. ( Form must be signed in order to be registered at CBA)
The following must be included with registration:
- Annual Registration Fee: $50.00
- Annual CBA Organizational Support Fee: $50.00 (Pre-ballet-Level 3) or $75.00 (Level 4-8); (volunteers: $25 credited back to tuition)
- full tuition (level 2 and up may pay in 3 payments the 1st Saturday of each month; first installment due at registration)
Online payments are processed securely through PayPal. Your credit card information is not collected or saved by CBA.